googlebff400a8f80f2631.html

LG G4

08/24/2015

8 Comments

We all get that feeling, the one where you are just dying to get a new phone.. But wait, there are so many different ones to choose from.. How do you know which one you want, if you want apple or android. What brand is the best.. Well all of those are great questions and most of it depends on personal preference, but we are here to give you some ideas.

This phone is the LG G4 and some of the specs on it.
- 5.5" Gorilla glass screen
- 16MP primary & 8MP secondary camera
- 32GB and 3GB RAM internal
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging

Comments

12/26/2015 1:06am

Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage:

09/23/2017 12:04am

I bought my Samsung phone September last year and that phone was released only that year. It was the latest model. But after one year, my phone looked old. It still works fine but the design is not eye catching anymore. Phone companies would release new phone models every now and then so that people will be enticed to buy them even if they don't need them. The phone companies did their research well on how to make the people buy phones almost every year. Definitely not good for the consumers but more income for the companies.

03/02/2016 4:11am

LG G4 smartphone with 5.50-inch 1440x2560 display powered by 1.8GHz processor alongside 3GB RAM and 16-megapixel rear camera.

06/03/2016 4:22am

LG is become a world class electronic brand a lot of mobile phones of LG is very good and I love their features and camera quality. I wish that I can also buy the LG G4 because you share this and it looks to me very special.

07/13/2016 2:49am

This is true that we all wants a newest mobile phone. I am using the LG phones from 3-4 years and I am full satisfied with this company. For normal use the given specifications are enough.

I am truly happy I have discovered this info.A great site with intriguing substance, that is the thing that I require. You have made an extraordinary showing with regards to!

I am truly happy I have discovered this info.A great site with intriguing substance, that is the thing that I require. You have made an extraordinary showing with regards to .....

03/14/2017 12:47am

I have used this phone, no doubt it's really nice phone according to my personal view, LG G4 processing speed is equal to iPhone 5s and no doubt both are best mobile phones.